Monday, November 29, 2010

Finished Scarves

Back in September, I posted pictures of my scarves in progress.  I never did get around to posting the finished product.

First up was the lacy scarf...

PB290021

...which gave me so much trouble.  Unfortunately, it doesn't photograph all that well.  But, I was able to finish it with minimal mistakes.  After getting about a third of the way through it, I figured out how to read where I was in the row, and the scarf suddenly got a whole lot easier.

The other scarf...

diamond scarf finished

...turned out to be one of my favorites.  Once I figured out what I was doing wrong, and once I got the hang of the pattern, it went pretty smoothly.  I finished it at the beginning of this month (the lacy scarf was finished about a week later).

And now I'm again in the position of being between projects.  (This is a bad thing.)

4 comments:

  1. Those look awesome! Now I wish I knew how to knit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarves. I have always wanted to learn how to knit.
    Smiles to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'm glad you like them. As for learning to knit, it's pretty easy, and the web has all sorts of wonderful teaching videos.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.