Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Description Needed

How would you describe these earrings?

B&W Boa Earrings

I love these. I made myself a pair in the colorway Phoenix, and I wear them all the time.

Phoenix Boa Earrings modeled

(Yes, this is another post about my shop. Please bear with me. It's about time I held a contest. I need your help.)

You'd think I'd be able to come up with some descriptive keywords, being a writer and all, but the only word that comes to mind to describe the earrings is "fuzzy".

Peacock Boa Earrings

Any ideas? Seriously. I'm out.

I'm ready to resort to bribery, and not just $1 either.

Leave your best description or keyword in the comments of this post. The one I like the best will win a pair of earrings custom made by me. (Here's what I can do.)

Dove Boa Earrings

For extra chances to win, or if you don't have a good keyword to contribute (I can relate), help spread the word via blog, Twitter, or Facebook. Tell me about it in my nifty little contest entry form. You'll be entered into a random drawing for a second prize, same as the first (that's a custom pair of earrings).

Tweety Bird Boa Earrings

This contest will close Monday, June 6th at 11:59 PM PDT. I'll notify winners soon thereafter. Good luck.

7 comments:

  1. The word I immediately thought of was 'funky' as in 'groovy' but I know that's not all that great :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking SHAGGY, WOOLLY, HAIRY AND FURRY..that's about all I can think of right now..ciao4now64@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are GORGEOUS! I love 'em. I would say this:

    These unique earrings are delicate wisps of dreamy color, perfect to float by your ears and whisper, "I'm beautiful!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, although if you're looking for just one word, perhaps: Feathery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely Tribble-y. As in the Trouble with Tribbles on Star Trek. And even though they caused all sorts of problems, I loved the Tribbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only one word? They remind me of the tufts of truffula trees.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.