Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 3

I used to have a MySpace account. I started my blog there. But after I had a few too many technical difficulties, I moved the blog here. I have since closed the MySpace account. I hate to lose all of my blogs from that time, so from time to time I repost them here.

This is part 3 of the series. (I believe there ended up being 10 total.) To refresh memories, here are links to part 1 and part 2. This originally appeared on February 26, 2007.

I'm back with more of that questionnaire. Today's question: "The time in history when I'd like to have lived, and why."

Some responses:

"Midevil time, so I could fight with swords."

"80's, because that's when the Lakers were at their best. Their nickname was 'Showtime'."

"1800's, because their were hardcore cowboys back then, I would be an outlaw and wanted in the U.S."

"None, because their was too much racism and wars going on."

"Around 1800's, because of the many revolutions."

"1800's, because I wanted to be the one to make a difference."

"'80's'. These seem like the days when people were themselves."

"The future. To see what it's like."

"Is in slavery. I wonder if I could run away successful and out smart people."

"1960's. I would of liked to march with Martin Luther King Jr. to change the future."

"Ancient Egypt. I would like to speak in their language and dress like queens."

"Now. Well, why not? Life isn't great or perfect. Just embrace the present."

"Jesus time. I would of like to met Jesus."

"WWII, so I could have fought in the war and killed people."

"In the early 1990's, because I love a lot of music that was made in that time."

The '80's? Boy, do I feel old!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether to shake my head or laugh at almost all of them. Clearly don't know their history. And let me tell them, growing up in the 1980s was no picnic. Aids, nuclear threat. And giant shirts with shoulder pads on me when I was only 84-92 lbs between junior and senior high. Tragic. Did I mention my curly mullet?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.