Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 4

I used to have a MySpace account. I started my blog there. But after I had a few too many technical difficulties, I moved the blog here. I have since closed the MySpace account. I hate to lose all of my blogs from that time, so from time to time I repost them here.

I did something like ten of these before. To refresh memories, here are links to part 1part 2, and part 3. This one originally appeared on March 2, 2007.

Remember the questionnaire? It's been a few days, so perhaps not.

A week or so ago I was at the continuation high school, and they filled out this worksheet called "The Wishes You'd Like to Come True". I've been posting some of their responses, editing only for clarity (but leaving all their words). And I'm not nearly done yet.

First up: "The person I'd choose as my best friend, and why."

"[name deleted], because I always kick it with him."

"The vioces in my head, cause they always talk to me."

"God. Because he's got my back."

Those were kind of weak, weren't they? Let me try again. Next: "The animal I'd like to be, and why."

"Dolphin, because they are in the water and they are free."

"Bald Eagle. Mile long vision. Razor sharp tallons."

"A cat, because I could lay around all day and be pet by hot girls."

"A bug, so I can bug the hell out of you."

Well, that's it for this installment. Still to come...what they want to make a living at and how many children they want to have. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.