Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 5

I used to have a MySpace account. I started my blog there. But after I had a few too many technical difficulties, I moved the blog here. I have since closed the MySpace account. I hate to lose all of my blogs from that time, so from time to time I repost them here.

I did something like ten of these before. To refresh memories, here are links to part 1part 2, part 3, and part 4. This one originally appeared on March 5, 2007.

I'm back with "The Wishes You'd Like to Come True" answered by some students at the continuation high school a couple weeks ago. I've explained what I've been doing in parts 1-4, so please refer to those if you are unfamiliar with the questionnaire.

First up today: "The thing I'd change about myself, and why."

Some responses:

"My life style. I will like to change the shoes I walk in."

"My face. I would be nice to have clear skin."

"Is being a dad, because of paying child support."

"My hair, cause I want hot pink hair." (Note: written by a boy.)

And lastly for today: "The place I'd most like to go is...and why."

"Brazil, because a friend of mine wanted to go there but he passed before he got a chance to."

"A dreamlike state. Because there, life is ridiculous, I feel more loved. I feel as if I am truely me."

"Wall of China. To be the first tagger to write on the Great Wall of China."

And that's about it for today. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. I hate the fact that pink is supposedly for girls and blue is for boys. Dumb stupid traditions that have to do with the color of menstruation and all that. Thinking like a science-fiction writer, I would imagine aliens from another world looking at us with the gods that we worship, the gender roles that we enforce, and the politicians that we elect that we would be laughable in the scheme of the cosmos.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.