Thursday, August 11, 2011

Teenage Wishes Part 15

There was this questionnaire called "The Wishes You'd Like to Come True". It was the assignment for a class at the continuation high school. I thought some of the answers were genius (or at least comedy gold), so I started "borrowing" them for my blog. (First post here. If you haven't been following this strand, you can see the rest of the posts here.)

I'm just about done with this. I don't know why I never posted the rest of these, but it has since become vital to me that I finish these off. As before, this was from 2007, and the spelling and capitalization have been copied directly from the students' papers.

Today's question: "The animal I'd like to be. Why?"

  • Dog. Because the girls say Imma dog.
  • Falcon. Because their killers.
  • bear. because they live in the forrest and nobody bother them.
  • panda. I think there just purreist thing.
  • A Donkey. Just want to.
  • A very cute chihuahua. Because how can you look at a chihuahua and not smile.
  • Lion. I'd rule the jungle! fun!
  • a dog. because my dogs have a good life well the way my mother treats them like kings.
I'm impressed that the student spelled chihuahua correctly. I know I couldn't do it without spell check.  

What animal would you want to be? For me it's a toss up between something in the feline family or some sort of bird. But that might change tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.