Thursday, June 28, 2012

Holographic Ghosts

Remember back in April at Coachella when some media group created a holographic Tupac and had it perform? Did you hear that Elvis is next?

When I saw a story about this, the strangest thought went through my head. (This is how you know I'm borderline nuts.) Mind you, I don't believe this for a second, but it's an interesting thought, and it might make an interesting story...

What if these performances aren't done by holograms? What if the media group figured out a way to get ghosts to perform? What if someone figured out how to talk to the dead and they ended up using it like this?

Utterly crazy, but I could so see someone using such a technology in this way. What do you think? Should I be committed?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, very dark...somehow forcing the ghosts to sing hideous pop songs in scanty clothing instead of letting them rest in peace...

    Definite possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.