Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bizarre Conspiracy Theory

As I was plotting my blogs for this week, I ran across an article on Mental Floss: "11 Creative Film Interpretations You Probably Hadn't Considered". As I chuckled, an interesting thought occurred.

What sort of weird interpretations could be gleaned from your work? 

So, not so much a "what if?" this week as a WTF.

But what I really want to know: what is the strangest interpretation you've ever come up with for a book, TV show, or movie? Or song?

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever come up with a strange interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.