Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wilder Mage Is Here

I'm sure you've already heard. CD Coffelt's new book has been out a couple weeks now, and I'm sure you've already picked it up. Right?

Well, if you haven't:

Wilder Mage



The earthquake wasn’t his fault. Not this time. 

Justus Aubre is a wilder. A mage unbound to the Imperium, and therefore a dangerous wild card in their eyes. The Imperium wants him, wants his power, but Justus has hidden for many years and now has some semblance of a normal life. All that’s about to change when Sable Rounds walks through the door of his antique shop, looking for work. Justus instantly knows what Sable is, he just doesn’t know the danger he’s in.

Alone, also on the run from the Imperium, Sable longs for a normal life. For somewhere to belong. She finds this when Justus hires her, but she knows it’s temporary and fragile, an illusion. Though she hates to think about it, she knows that one day she will have to move on.

The Imperium is always behind her, waiting. When they finally find Sable, they find Justus. And all hell’s about to break loose.


Bio:
CD Coffelt lives outside Maryville, Missouri with a bemused husband and way too many cats. She adores all things fantasy with a special love for urban and epic.

With a passion for good writing and Doritos as companions, locating Middle-Earth on a dusty road in rural Missouri wasn’t difficult. All it took was a little Magic, hours of reading, and an overactive imagination. 

You can visit her blog at www.spiritcalled.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. Those 2 lines are awesome. Not this time... I can only imagine!

    I love your new profile picture. Nice to see you smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take credit for the two lines, but I can for the pic. Thanks.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.