Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Eddie Haskell Redux?

I went on a bit of a cleaning binge last week, and I ran across a note some student passed me one day. (This particular Monday.)

I noticed the note. Set it aside to look at when I wasn't dealing with student issues (i.e. after the students left at the end of the day). Then it ended up in front of me again:


Still, I ignored it until I had time to peruse it. And then all I could do was shake my head...


Um, okay...

(I'm heartened to see that this student used the correct "your". Other than that...)

5 comments:

  1. Gee, what a romantic. No girl can resist being called "juicy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan mail is fun no matter what form it happens to be in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I don't know what to say. The scribe definitely had a way with with words…

    VR Barkowski

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! Kids are hilarious! I would frame this--just to keep me chuckling through the day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.